Today’s guest is Trevor Tipton from @outdoorlivinginnovator in Scottsdale, Arizona.
He has quite a story!
In this episode, among other things, you’ll learn:
- To empathize with people rather than run over them.
- The importance of developing a team around you.
- There’s no amount of money that will make up for a bad client.
- How to get through tough situations.
- How to position yourself in front of the right people in marketing.
- The little gift he gives every homeowner after the first visit to their home.
- The importance of networking.
- …And So MUCH More!
This episode is jam-packed full of experience. Trevor’s history is full, and he doesn’t spare the goods in this interview.
If you love this show, please help spread the word and share it with others.
Thanks for joining us today!
We are behind you all the way. Go out there and work. Stay in your lane. And leave an impact on those around you.
#Protractors – Making A Difference!