In this episode you get to sit down with a luxury custom home builder who not only grew up in this industry, but has 17 years of experience running his own business.
He has lots of experience with running a large crew as well. At times he has more than 20 employees to keep going.
He drops so many powerful words of advice… but what rings the loudest is the word to treat others the way you want to be treated.
Make sure you have a notepad handy for this episode. You’re going to want one for sure!
Here are some other tidbits of advice he shared with us during the interview:
- Be prepared with financial backing because you will always be chasing customers for money.
- It takes years of persistence pursuing relationships which eventually turn into opportunities.
- Let go of the reigns
- Develop your ideal week by blocking of time on each day of the week.
- Google Drive
- Sage Master Builder Contractor 100
Favorite Book: Elements of Building
- This book has very easy to understand business principles.
Today’s Protractor Tip is by Brad Leavitt from AFT Construction
#protractors – making a difference