Our guest today is Tim Holton, from @JKHolton_inc. Tim came into the business that his father had started, which makes his story interesting… We talked about many areas of the contracting business.
A couple of things that stood out to me is what he shared about, how your reputation will haunt you or carry you for the rest of your life. If you do the right thing, you won’t have a problem getting work.
He shared many other excellent and inspiring tidbits such as:
- Why he bought the family business, instead of inheriting it.
- How he is currently marketing his business.
- His methods for estimating and change orders.
- A simple little way to get a customer for life.
- Why he got started on Instagram.
- Some thoughts on his favorite tool brands.
- A vision he has to help the hurricane victims in the south.
…and much, much more!
You can tell as you listen through this story, that Tim is very excited about his business. You’ll be inspired, and motivated to grow your business with integrity.
Remember, your reputation can haunt you or carry you for the rest of your life. Do The Right Thing!
If you are looking for resources to help you grow and optimize your contracting business, including the books mentioned in this episode… be sure and check out the resources page on our website. protractorpodcast.com/resources
And if you would like to join us at IBS2018 in Orlando FL. Please click the banner on our website, and get registered today!
We’d love to meet you in person there.
#Protractors – Making A Difference!