Our guest is Mark Rason from Remarkable Woodworks. His story is very inspiring. He did not grow up using power tools, like so many of you. But rather, his background is in sales. And he had to overcame his fear of failure and launch out believing that contracting is the correct path for him and his family.
In this story he shares many insights about entrepreneurship and sales. If you are a new contractor, or haven’t even launched on your own yet, you’ll love this episode.
But even if you’ve been in the trenches for many years, i believe you’ll find some nuggets in here that you can apply to your life and business as well.
Inside this episode, Mark shares:
- 5 keys to good salesmanship
- Why it’s so important to speak from the heart, and always be honest
- 3 tips to help you in your entrepreneurial journey
- The #1 thing you need before you launch out on your own
- How to use Pinterest to find leads for woodworking projects
- …and much much more!
Mark is a very honest and transparent person. He isn’t afraid to share about some of his struggles in this story, and how he overcame them. This episode will encourage you and strengthen you.
Get in to this story today, and BE INSPIRED!
#PROTRACTORS – MAKING A DIFFERENCE!