How would you like to sit down with the senior vice president and chief marketing officer of NAHB? (National Association Of Homebuilders)
Well, that’s exactly what we get to do today!
It is such an honor and privilege to have Lakisha Woods on the show. You get to hear some of her own story and experiences in this industry.
She also shares a very experience about one contractor in Montana who is making a difference in the lives of veterans.
Among other things she expounded on these important topics:
- Why every contractor should take advantage of social media
- How important a mentor is for contractor entrepreneurs
- The importance of reading books to help you grow
- Why the contracting industry is a key part of our economy
- Why you shouldn’t listen to people who tell you can or can’t do something
- ….and much more!
In addition to all of that, we talked about how NAHB is helping contractors on the local and national level.
We also talked about the upcoming builder’s show.
This year IBS2018 has:
- Over 1,400 exhibits
- Overflows 2 huge convention centers
- Is more than 1,000,000 s.f. of exhibit space (not including KBIS)
- Terry Bradshaw as opening keynote speaker
- You can win $10,000 per day
There’s so much more we talked about in this single episode. It’s great to hear insights from someone who sees this industry from a totally different perspective than most.
In this episode, Lakisha also gives great advice to the new contractor just starting out.
Thanks for joining us today!
If you love this podcast, please share with your friends, family, neighbors, cousins, aunts, uncles, upline, downline, competitors…everyone! 🙂
And you are welcome to contact us at anytime at: email@example.com
Thank you for the difference you are making in your local community!
#Protractors – Making A Difference!