This is the inspiring story of Jake and Janelle Stoltzfus, and how they are enthusiastically growing their construction company together!
You will be Inspired as you listen to them discuss their ups and downs together on this show.
As you listen to this entire episode you will learn:
- The various factors that gave Jake and Janelle the courage to develop their own contracting company.
- Some clear tips on how to start or end a partnership.
- The important things you need to be teaching your clients.
- What you must have in tact if you want to make a difference!
- How to deal with fear even if it seems relentless at times.
- and much much more!
Books mentioned in the episode:
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Do Over by Jon Acuff
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Today’s Protractor Tip is brought to you by Brad Leavitt from www.aftconstruction.com and it’s all about company communication and how to have weekly team huddle. It really helps everyone work more efficiently.
Listen today and be Inspired!
#Protractors – Making A Difference!