“We believe that homes are not just a container for your life, but rather an extension and expression of oneself.”
How do you design a home so it fits the person?
- Build rapport
- Build the relationship
- Ask questions
- Gauge the energy
It really all comes down to trust. In order to build trust there are few things that must be in place. Here are few tips to help you build trust with your client:
- Be present
- Be in the moment
- Don’t be thinking of the list
- Be immersed in the conversation
We’ve been burned by clients and trades in the past because we took them at their word. Here are a couple of tips to help you avoid getting burned:
- Don’t give an advance
- Listen to your initial gut instinct
Time – Quality – Money (you can only have two)
- No accounting after 11pm
- Be honest
- Be factual
- And frame it in a way they can’t say no.
- Quickbooks online
- group chat on cell phones
- 3D visualization software (they are currently developing this)
Our success is due to:
- Hard work
Our company’s core values can be boiled down to:
Advice to a new contractor who is just starting out:
- This industry is not for the faint of heart.
- Be willing to be flexible, adaptable and be willing to do whatever is required together the job done.
- Lead by example.