Today’s featured guest is Brad Leavitt from @aft_construction He runs a high end boutique building firm in Phoenix AZ. Awhile back we asked him to go LIVE on our Instagram account. He did such a great job answering questions and giving insights.
In fact, I’ve received messages, and he’s received messages saying that was THE BEST IG LIVE SESSION they’ve ever heard!!!
Thankfully, we were able to record it. And here it is today.
There’s so much insight here. Brad has so much experience running an efficient and professional contracting company. You would do very well to listen through to the end, and take notes. And then, Implement what he tells you today, and put these insights to work in your own business.
Alright, are you ready? It’s time to dive in to this recorded LIVE session with Brad Leavitt!
Some bullets of what’s inside:
▪ Chase Experience And Not Money
▪ It’s a fact of life. Nothing is going to come quick, and it’s not going to come easy. Especially in construction. You’re going to have to work hard.
▪ Communication is a lost art. It is vital.
▪ If one of the trades leaves trash on our job site, we will fine them.
▪ How to be open with your client about your pricing in a way that builds trust.
▪ “I’m a nice guy, but don’t confuse my kindness with weakness.”
▪ We post pictures of our work on Google Local Page every day, and it’s amazing how many times those pictures get viewed. It helps get our name out there.”
▪ LinkedIn has been a huge resource that has allowed us to expand our trade base and pool of sub contractors.
And Much, Much MORE!! Get this episode today!