So if you want to get through tough times victoriously, get more leads using social media, be more efficient with time management, and successfully get through hard situations in the marketplace, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
* How getting screwed makes you smarter
* How to dig a hole 16’ deep by 24” wide – by hand.
* It’s important to get out there and work onsite with your employees when you can
* How responding right away with an accurate price is one secret to getting jobs
* Give someone a visual of what the finished project will look like, and you are more likely to sell that job.
* Why NOT to send design drawings until you’ve received the check for them.
* The importance of focusing on high quality work and knowing your value
Blake Carter is an expert deck contractor in southern CA whose accomplishments include:
– Building a multi-million dollar deck business.
– Digging a 24″ hole that was 16′ deep by hand.
– Getting 8-10 leads online in a day.
-…and much more!
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on dealing with difficult people in the marketplace, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “The Protractor Podcast!”
And be sure to check out the Contractor Resources section of our website at www.protractorpodcast.com/contractor-resources/
Thanks for listening!
#Protractors – Making A Difference!