Some people are very good at showing the homeowner things they should be fixing or upgrading at some point, and other people aren’t so good at it at all. That’s what this episode is all about. Ben Horning @bhdb_ben shared with us how they approach their current clients with upsells.
You’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should focus on the reason they called you and solving that issue first.
- To ask yourself, “If this were my house would I do it?”
- Why is so important to do an initial walk though of the entire house and document – even with drawings.
- How to be professional and win their trust.
- How to get them to call you back for future jobs.
This conversation is packed-full of goodies you can take with you and implement today or tomorrow.
Dig in to this episode today and be inspired!
#Protractors – Making A Difference!