Today our guest is Austin King from @_Rafterhouse_. He has worked very hard to develop the unique feel of his brand. And His work has been featured in magazines, and on HGTV.
He shared openly with me about the ups and downs of his entrepreneurial journey. You’ll be inspired by the insights we discovered in his story. And as you listen through to the end, you’ll see exactly why his motto is: “Build and Learn.”
Here are some things you’ll find inside:
- How he uses his athletics discipline to his advantage in business.
- Why he believes that every opportunity is an opportunity to learn.
- The importance of making a clear, measurable commitment to each social media channel that you choose.
- Why you must surround yourself with good people.
- How knowing your contract and warranty is key.
- and so much more!
Austin is a very easy person to talk with about all of this stuff. I believe that you will be inspired by his story.
However, being inspired isn’t enough. Allow the inspiration to turn into action. Be motivated and focused.
Don’t settle for less than your best!
#Protractors – Making A Difference!