Today you will be inspired as you listen to this story of Andrew Mueller from @kustomcontractinginc Just like so many of you, He has not had an easy road, and has had to overcome many challenges. But he has developed some pretty impressive systems and procedures for his business, and I’m super excited to bring them to you today.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find inside:
- How a good employee is almost like having a business partner.
- How to make sure the work gets done exactly the way you want it to get done when dealing with employees or subs.
- The importance of change orders, and documenting everything.
- Why it’s so important that you charge for your proposals, especially when it takes you a full day to write them up.
- The need to double check when you are quoting big stuff, or you could end up eating $1,000s of dollars!
- Be a giver rather than a taker and your business will prosper.
- Just eat the frog, and get it done… even if it’s something you don’t really want to do.
- …and so much more!
Andrew is excited about his business, and you can totally tell as he shares his story and experiences. His enthusiasm will fuel your own. Don’t miss out. Listen to it today!
#Protractors – Making A Difference!